“But I got this far, didn’t I?” he said slowly. “They thought I’d die in the attempt, but I’m here … and you’re in my power…. I’m the one with the wand…. you’re at my mercy…”
things we NEED in the next animal crossing game:
- more storage space
- more pattern space
- a choice where villagers put their houses
- being able to talk to other players via the mic
- allowing more than 3 people into your town at one time
- being able to choose different skin colours
- different body types would be cool too
- LESS SEA BASS
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.